This site is a place for West Roseville Neighborhoods Discussion. We do ask that you register here in order to post or reply to a message. We do this so that moderators and others answering questions are not confused by several people with the "Guest" name.
FiddymentFarm.org has a Zero Tolerance SPAM policy. Anyone spamming FiddymentFarm.org forums, or capturing e-mail addresses (in any way) will be immediately terminated, banned from this site. You will also be reported to your ISP and the FTC. If you violate this policy and it causes damage or loss to the servers or causes our websites to be interrupted from normal service, you will be held liable for damages and loss of business.
- Sending an e-mail with the FiddymentFarm.org name, or any of our website addresses, to anyone that has not requested this information from you first.
- Sending an e-mail with the FiddymentFarm.org name or our website address, to any type of "lead" or "prospect" before you have received a request for more info from them.
- Using any e-mail addresses found within FiddymentFarm.org to sign up any address to a mail list, private forum, public forum, unsolicited BULK MAILING or any/all e-mail that does NOT comply with OPT-IN / OPT-OUT services.
Finally, the rules are simple - keep it clean and friendly... and keep it on topic. This site is primarily for West Roseville related questions and answers. If you feel the need to flame other individuals, companies, organizations or message boards then your participation will not be welcome here.
- Please post your messages in one forum only. Crossposting, double posting, triple posting, etc. are all a waste of time and valuable resources. If you post the same message in multiple times or in multiple forums, we will delete the ones we feel are inappropriate.
- No commercial posting, signatures, or profile statements (including images) are allowed. Please understand "advertisements" will be either edited or deleted, as it's neither "fair" to those who support this site - nor "us", the West Roseville community.
- No personal soliciting of any kind of products, services, or funds.
- Name calling or harassment of any kind directed towards another member or members will not be tolerated.
- Messages, signatures, or usernames posted with vulgarity, sexual reference, or obscene images will be deleted, and a warning will be issued or you may be banned. Help keep our forums clean, and a cut above the rest.
- Negative, or disrespectful comments directed towards the Administrators or Moderators of FiddymentFarm.org will not be tolerated. Members who wish to take this approach will be banned.
- Please use the Search feature before posting. Many questions have been answered here already. Then, if you can not find your question/answer - post your question in the appropriate forum. Please do not send an email or a PM (Personal Message) to an Admin or Moderator before you have searched and posted.
- You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this site.
- Please remember, posting is a privilege! While we encourage free thinking, speech, and expressions, taking it to the edge can be harmful to others, as well as yourself. So let cooler heads prevail, and we will all be better for it.
FiddymentFarm.org is a free site - supported by local residents and donations. The people that work behind the scenes to bring you what you see are all volunteers. The time and effort to run this site and the forums are great. If you have suggestions or comments about the site, please present them in a constructive manner.
Recent Forum Posts
rc drone Started
The Fiddyment Farm Neighborhood Association is NOT an HOA and there are no fees or dues. We are here to:
• To provide an open forum through which all members of the neighborhoods can participate in the identity, social culture, growth, development, and activities of the neighborhoods.
• To identify and communicate the issues and concerns of the Association members to the Roseville Coalition of Neighborhood Associations, the City of Roseville, and other appropriate entities.
• To keep all members of the neighborhoods informed regarding issues vital, or of interest, to the well-being of the neighborhoods.
• To encourage and facilitate communication and cohesiveness among all the people of the neighborhoods. To act in cooperation with government and non-government agencies to preserve and improve peace, safety and property values in the neighborhoods.