John Tallman of the Westpark Communities Developers presented an update on the Westbrook and Sierra Vista projects (south of the West Roseville Plan). The Westbrook project is owned by Westpark Communities, and it two developments started now, and three more starting by early next year. It will have 2,000 homes and an elementary school.
The current proposed amendment pending would increase the number of low density housing, and add 493 homes as an active adult community (Del Webb or The Club development). Active adult communities pay school fees, too. All new homes would be subject to the proposed “S” bond. The amendment is expected to go before the Planning Commission on 3/24/2016 and then before the City Council Agenda on 4/20/2016.
• The commercial property on the corner of Blue Oaks and Fiddyment Road could be the first commercial property to build in the Fiddyment area.
• The Town Center property is still owned by Pulte, no updates to development yet.
• Safeway still owns the corner property across from CVS, no updates yet.
• Baseline Market should be the first commercial property that direction to get started; Denio’s owns it and is still awaiting wetland permits, other they’re ready to go. Loren Cook mentioned Chris Craft (City of Roseville) told him all the Sierra Vista project is awaiting wetland permits “any day”.
• Placer Ranch’s current owner is working with Placer County to go forward.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.